The STORK-E is a helicopter like midsize UAV of high versatility.
Equipped with a powerful electric engine, it is at the forefront of midsized UAVs, both due to its performance and possibilities. If the batteries are fully charged, it can fly up to 45 minutes, and it can bear a payload of 10 kg (including batteries).
Thanks to the SPL-01 and SAL-01spray and atomization systems, it is a perfect complement for fumigations when dealing with crops or pest control, since it permits a quick, focalized and accurate application, at a moderate cost.
It has also broad applications for long-range surveillance, equipped with thermographic cameras and sensors; and for the transport of light loads.
- Length: 1.550mm
- Height: 680mm
- Weight: 7.8 Kg
- Main rotor diameter: 1.765mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 288mm
- Powerplant: 500kV electric engine
- Payload: 10kg (including batteries)
- Autonomy: 20 minutes with 4 batteries, and up to 45 minutes with a pack of 8 batteries
- Transmitter: 2.4 GHz and 14 channels
The SAL-01 is an atomization system, perfect for ULV (Ultra Low Volume) treatments, since it allows a lower expenditure of water and phytosanitary product, with its consequent economic savings and environmental benefits.
- Bar length: 1.23 m.
- Solution capacity: 5 l.
- Application System: centrifugal atomizers
- Flow: adjustable according to application needs
The SPL-01 is a spraying system by means of hydraulic nozzles, perfect for quick discharges of product (for example, for the treatment of the red palm weevil) and for insecticidal treatments in areas of water, pollination and fertilization.
- Bar length: 0.5 to 1.5m
- Solution capacity: 5l.
- Application system: interchangeable hydraulic nozzles
- Number of nozzles: From 2 to 6.
- Flow: Adjustable. Max 5l/min.
- Pump: UB7 diaphragm pump.
- Shut off pump pressure: 3 bar.